Riverland Wellness Festival
This year’s Riverland Wellness Festival has already SOLD OUT of Exhibitor stalls, so THANK YOU to everyone who has committed to participate in this fabulous celebration of fun, family, community, and music.
We’re thrilled to announce our support of the Royal Flying Doctor Service this year with $1 from every ticket sold to the festival being donated to the RFDS, so by attending the festival you’ll also be indirectly supporting this life saving charity.
THANK YOU TO OUR VENUE PARTNER – THE RENMARK HOTEL!
Big thanks to our wonderful Venue Partner the community-owned Renmark Hotel, who once again are sponsoring the festival, we love working with the great team at the Hotel to bring this festival to the region.
We’ve listened to your feedback from last year and will be offering food and drinks for purchase in the function space as well as Al Fresco dining on the patio outside the hotel.
There will be a full PROGRAM OF FREE WORKSHOPS & COME AND TRY ACTIVITIES held in the Galaxy Room at the rear of the Renmark Hotel providing a private and dedicated space for learning, sharing and trying. Watch this space for details soon.
Over 30 professional and quality health and well-being advocates will be available to offer advice and information to assist you to make your own health decisions that benefit you in the future. We’ve got a great range of products and gift ware too including:
- Himalayan Salt Lamps from Sunrayia Spiritual Oasis
- Nutritional supplements from Mannatech
- doTERRA pure essential oils from Onessa who will also be offering foot massages using the oils
- Luscious stay on lipstick from Lippy & More, and The Whole Truth Market
- Mind Peace Breathwork with David Reed and Michael Barton
- Le Reve essential oils, sprays and perfumes from Stacey and Nicole
- Aura Scans and handmade gemstone jewellery from Jill at InaBalance
- A unique meditation/energy sweeping technique from the team at Sahaja Yoga
- Arbonne skincare and cosmetics from Gaylle
- Personal Trainer and Kyani Health Advocate Jackie Knight from 1 Body 1 Life – Live It Love It!
- Cosmic Tone Drums hand-made by James Bryne
- Naturopathy by Eat Live Nourish
- Stepping Stones Daily Guidance from Grandmother Christine Sinclair
- Ascended Masters Books, CD’s and drawings from John Eastwood
- Aromatherapy Jewellery from Sevi at Aroma Co
- Reflexology sessions with Lisa from The Harmony Haven
- Beautiful hand-made soy candles from Artsong & Gypsy
- iPlay Therapy with Sharlene Bevington
DAY SPA ROOM EXHIBITORS/PRACTITIONERS
The peaceful and relaxing Day Spa Room offers visitors the opportunity to try something new or be nurtured and pampered by one of our professional practitioners including:
- Access Bars session with Corinna Hartmann from Access More of You
- Massage and Reiki session with Donna Felder from Life Essence Loxton
- Kinesiology session with Amy Martinson from I Adapt Kinesiology
- Bowen Therapy session with Amanda Rodden from Amanda’s Bowen Clinic
- Sekhem Healing session with James Murphy
We’ve got SA’s leading psychics, mediums, tarot, numerology and face readers at the festival, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
- William Carter – Tarot Intuitive & Numerologist
- Jenni Greenfield Psychic Channel
- Katie Stevens – Face Readings (using Psychosomatic Therapy)
- Kate Baker – Kate’s Psychic Connections
- Barbara Lynne – Psychic, Clairvoyant, Tarot, Astrology, Past Life, Auras, Photos
The dynamic duo team – Michelle & James Byrne from Shanti Sound/iMiJri will be back again with their beautiful voices to enliven the festival and share their songs from the heart. They’ll also be offering a FREE Workshop on Saturday 11 November from 10.30am-11am in the Galaxy Room as an introduction to the Saturday evening Sound Bath Meditation they will be offering from 8pm-9.30pm (ticketed event). This is such an exquisite experience that you will benefit from in every way.
FOR THE KIDS…..BIG & SMALL!
We’re really excited to have Jade from Yoga Balance again running a FREE Come and Try Yoga Session on Sunday 12 November at 2.15pm-3.00pm (45 min session) as well as providing Mindful Activities and fun for the kids including Mandala Colouring in, Crafts and Face Painting.
Mandy from Gemstone Moods/Handmade in the Hills will be running classes on how to make your own Jewellery & Dreamcatchers.
Kerry from Henna Happenings will be offering Henna Tattooing at her stall as well as showcasing her beautiful Artwork by Kezz.
So bring the family and friends for a fabulous weekend in the Riverland! If you don’t live in the region, then come for a weekend away and pamper yourself, or treat your loved one or bestie to a great day out.
FREE DOOR PRIZES!
Enter the FREE door prize competition by simply entering when you arrive at the festival and you will automatically go into the draw to win some great prizes.
Tickets to the festival are only $7 pp per day or $12 for a Weekend Pass with children under 15 years free and include all workshops and come and try activities.
Tickets are available for purchase online NOW (see Buy Tickets tab) so if you’re looking to surprise a special person with a gift, this would be a great idea, or of course, to treat yourself!
- Renmark Hotel, Murray Avenue, Renmark
Special Exhibitor Package: $126 per night in an Executive Motel Room with Full Cooked Breakfast
($142 if 2 people in a room)
Ph: 85866 755 Janet
Nanya Bistro open for meals all day
- Big 4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park, 1 Patey Drive, Renmark
Ph: 8586 8111
A range of accommodation options from self contained units, to camping
- Econolodge Citrus Valley, 210 Renmark Avenue, Renmark
Ph: 8586 6717 Michelle & Robert Wood
Affordable, clean and comfortable accommodation with Ashley’s Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner
- Renmark Resort, Sturt Highway, Renmark
Ph: 8586 8200
Comfortable accommodation with great views of the Golf course. Good quality restaurant.
Please contact Festival Director, Sue Shaw on 0421 915 591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.