FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What date is the festival?
Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 December 2020
What time is it on?
From 10am until 8pm on Saturday with Twilight Market and music in the garden
What’s the cost?
What things are available?
* Access to over 50 local South Australian stallholders showcasing their products and services
* Access to SA’s favourite psychics and mediums
* Entry to all the workshops on offer throughout the weekend in the Garden Room
* Access to the Come & Try classes to participate in one of the many classes on offer on the front lawn
* Access to the Experiential sessions to enjoy a relaxing guided meditation, kundalini yoga, or soundbath meditation
* Live music under the veranda
* Food and drink stalls
How can I get there?
The tram to Glenelg Beach stop and walk up Jetty Road then turn right into Partridge Street. Partridge House is on the left a short distance from Jetty Road.
Where can I park?
You may find some street parking on Partridge Street in Glenelg or around the area.
Otherwise there are a number of public car parks close by including:
Care Park, 6 Partridge Street
Wilson Parking, 4 Colley Terrace (Beachouse car park)
Marina Pier, Glenelg
Is there anything for children to do?
Yes, we’ve got a Kids Creative Corner near the playground on the rear community lawn where the children will be entertained with mindful activities, and games thanks to Eco Moon.
They can have some bling on their face thanks Bling Blissed or a henna tattoo in the Henna Garden tent.